Governance, Risk & Compliance
We offer the following services with the aim of providing a good support to executives, members of board of directors and shareholders:
- internal audit in outsourcing;
- compliance in outsourcing;
- support in the field of risk control;
- assessment of Corporate Governance;
- evaluation of the Internal Control System;
- assessment of the risk of fraud;
- internal control body for municipalities;
- support in the self-assessment of the board of directors;
- appointment as board of directors member.
WHY IS A GOOD GOVERNANCE RELEVANT? Governance is the global set of attitudes that promote a good management and an effective company control.
Improving Governance processes in the company means preparing it to address the most relevant and critical issues it may face: market crises; leadership changes, including succession; other significant changes such as expansion, market and external changes, technological innovation, internationalization, etcetera.
A good company governance starts from the assumption of establishing a framework of business attitudes and processes that add value to the business activities and ensure continuity and long-term success.